Fiscal Year 2023: October 1, 2022 – September 30, 2023
Welcome to the official web site of the Avelar Creek Community Development District (CDD). Avelar Creek is comprised of two phases. This site is funded on behalf of the Community Development Districts in effort to help educate the general public about the services provided by the district and to highlight the other agencies involved in the day to day operations of the community. These agencies include, but not limited to the Avelar Creek Homeowner’s Association and the Avelar Creek CDD. To understand the difference in both entities please take a look at the pages on the website.
Through the CDD the District can offer its residents a broad range of community-related services and infrastructure to help ensure the highest quality of life possible. CDD responsibilities within our community include storm water management, potable and irrigation waster supply, sewer and wastewater management, clubhouse and facilities management and street lights.
Please note the Inframark local offices will be closed until further notice due to the storm.
With Hurricane Ian increasing winds, storm surge, flooding rains, and isolated tornadoes are possible.
Below are some preparedness and safety tips:
- Know the types of flood risk in your area. Visit https://msc.fema.gov/portal/home
- The Emergency Alert System (EAS) and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Weather Radio https://www.weather.gov/
- Have an emergency supply kit. Please visit https://www.ready.gov/kit for additional information
- Keep important documents in a waterproof container and create password-protected digital copies
- Be cautious of any amounts of water on roads. If driving, please watch for high or rising water
- In case of an emergency please call 911
- The Storm is Here: What should I Expect- The Storm is Here: What Should I Expect?
- National Hurricane Center- National Hurricane Center
- Have your insurance carriers contact information
- Fully charge your cell phones
- Prepare your hard by removing all outdoor furniture, lawn items, planters and other materials that could become airborne due to high winds
- Fill your car with gas
This is time for preparedness and action. All residents need to follow the guidance of local news/officials.
If you have any questions, please contact Inframark- Customer Service at 281-870-0585. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Thank you and stay safe!
Avelar Creek CDD Vacant Board of Supervisors Seat – Seat One
The Avelar Creek CDD Board of Supervisors is currently accepting resumes for a vacant seat on the CDD Board. Please submit your notice of consideration & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The CDD Board will consider resume submissions at their meeting. The next meeting will be at 6:00pm on October 26, 2022 at the Avelar Creek Clubhouse, located at 10125 Holland Ave., Riverview, FL 33579. Candidates are encouraged to attend the meeting. Please reach out to District Management for any questions.
Avelar Creek Community Development District Disclosure
Please be advised that the Avelar Creek Community Development District (the “District”), a local unit of special purpose government created under Florida law, has constructed and is responsible for the maintenance of certain improvements, infrastructure and facilities within the District. The District financed this construction through the sale of tax-exempt bonds, a form of public financing. As a result, and in accordance with applicable federal and state law, all District owned improvements, infrastructure and facilities are and shall remain open and accessible to the general public. Should you have any questions on this matter, non-resident user fees applicable to District recreational facilities, or any other general District issue, please feel free to contact the District Manager.